JellyPages.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

Aloha!

Hello Friends!

Finally!  A chance to blog.  We’ve been really busy.  Between playing, eating and naps, I’ve barely had a moment to myself.  Really, I prefer to be with Mama and Papa...actually right on top of them is the best. ;)

We had a great time in Hawaii.   The beach was my favorite.  I would have spent the whole day playing in the sand! We didn’t get in the water, except for when I rinsed my hands, squatted down and got my shorts wet.  THAT did not go over well.





We went to a Luau.  It was SO fun!  We all got matching lei’s and watched lots of fun dancing. 



There was a lot of fuss about a pig.  It was pretty traumatic.  I thought he was going to be cute and pink and oinking.  Instead, he was ugly and black and NOT oinking.  Sad. 


The fire throwers also scared me.  But, not enough to close my eyes.  It was pretty fascinating.

On the last day we went to Pearl Harbor.  I got to ride a really, big bus over a bridge.  We saw a submarine, but I couldn’t go on it, because I’m not 4 yet.  Lame.  Don’t they know I’m a big sister now?

Well -  gotta run.  These stickers are not going to put themselves on the paper.

Love,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment