JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello from Kenya!

In case you are new here, my name is Lucy, I'm almost 5 years old and I am now officially an MK (Missionary Kid).  I don't really know how that's different than any other kind of kid, but that's what THEY (the adults in my life) tell me.  I thought I should start blogging again, since my my blog is titled "Lucy goes to Africa," and now I LIVE in Africa.

For now, I'll share with you my top 5 favorite photographs so far.

Ellie is learning to smile for the camera and I think this is her first photo bomb.

This is my new friend, Florence.  She doesn't speak very much English, but we still had lots of fun together.

Florence and I, taking tea.

Florence and her dad, Mr. Duncan.  He's our groundskeeper and I LOVE him SO much!!! 

Working on my homeschool worksheets.  I also LOVE school.  It's my best.



Well, I need to run.  Time to play!

Love,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment