JellyPages.com

Thursday, February 14, 2013

BFFs

Julia came to visit me in America last year we had so much fun together, and I really couldn't wait to see her again.  Mama and Papa have been talking about visiting Julia for weeks. So, naturally, I assumed we would see Julia as soon as we got off the first plane. Nope. Maybe the second plane? Nope. Maybe the next day? Nope. Finally! On Monday after a VERY long, bumpy van ride, I saw Julia!!!

Since then, I've only seen Mama and Papa at meals, nap time and bedtime.  We're having so much fun! We play and sing with the babies at the baby house, ride Julia's bicycle, swing on the swing set, and today we're being fairies!


Oh, did you know that the baby house has REAL babies? I thought it was a house full of baby DOLLS.  Who knew?

Gotta run! Julia and I are headed back outside.

Hugs, 

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment